Saturday, April 05, 2008

Awesome day for the Clouse girls

What an amazing day for Haleigh and Makayla. 4-4-08 seems o be a lucky day for my older girls. Haleigh had her third softball game for the week. She made Stapley Jr Highs softball team. She is the first baseman. She is the only leftly on the team. She is doing an amazing job. We had just purchased her a $270.00 dollar bat on Thursday to help her with her hitting. Friday we we watching her game at Stapley. Her first at bat she had a pretty good hit. Second at bat she got out. Her third at bat she whacked that ball over the fence, an awesome hit, HOME RUN. Stapley is undefeated 12 games into the season and we have never had a home run until today. Every one went crazy, they gave her the game ball.

Now for Makayla she has had the cheer try out clinic all week. There try out was on Thursday. They made them wait until Friday at 4pm until they posted the results. We were at Haleighs game at Stapley when they were to post the results. Mrs Stockman one of the PE teachers took Makayla and her bff Alex into the pe room so the could get the results. Well at 4:10 we still hadn't heard anything. I happened to be talking with the vice principle Mark Munos at Haleighs game. He kept saying to me i know who made it do you want to know? and i would say yes and he would never tell me. He finally said he would let her tell me. 4:15 it was still not posted so Mark left to go find out what was wrong with the web site and why it wasn't posted yet. Well i got a phone call from her a few minutes later saying: guess what mom and I said what and Makayla said I made it. Im a Stapley Cheerleader. She was sooo excited. So needless to say Haleigh and Makayla had a wonderful Friday 4-4-08 it must be a lucky day.

Oh yea its only taken me 8 months to update my blog. I will try to do better I will get some softball pictures of Haleigh and when Makayla starts cheer i will get some of her also. Oh yes i do have two other children as well.They are both doing well. I will be leaving for New Zealand in two weeks and i will take pictures of my trip. I will post pictures soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie & Johnny said...

Great update! I guess you probably go to New Zealand every April? When you get back hopefully I can introduce to our newest family member! Have fun. :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Mark and Kristi said...

Holy Cow... Welcome Back! Congrats to both the girls, what great accomplishments. So, what kind of bat was it? What color? When we come in a couple weeks Makayla will have to do some cheers for us! Have fun on your trip!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home