Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Haleigh

Happy birthday Haleigh, I can't beleive that my first baby girl is turning fourteen today. My how time flies. Haleigh is such a sweet and kind daugther.Here are fourteen reasons why we love Haleigh.

1. She is such a tender heart.
2. She loves her 2 sisters and 1 brother.
3. She is extremly artistic.
4. She loves to read, she's our book worm.
5. She is an awesome swimmer.
6. She is a great softball player.
7. She is a spaz at times.
8. She is her daddy's little girl.
9. She is a great example of what a good girl should be.
10. She loves her German Shephard, Tasha.
11. She loves to hang out with her friends at our house.
12.She loves to go to the cabin with her family.
13. She is the greatest daughter and is becoming a better helper.
14. She loves to clothe shop at the mall.


Haleigh Nicole Clouse we love you with all of our heart and are so proud to call you my daugther. You are my sweet little girl and I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Hurray for another post! Happy Birthday Haleigh. I remember meeting you when you were only 2 years old. How time flies and I just realized how old that made me sound. Love you to pieces!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jamie & Johnny said...

Happy Birthday Haleigh. We have a few things in common but one that stands out is shopping at the mall. Hope you get to do that for your birthday. :)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home