Saturday, January 20, 2007

All Us Kids


ive decided to tell some things about my sisters and brother. this is Makayla again my mom is working around the house. we are re-doing the inside of that house like the two bath rooms and putting down tile all over.

jordan- she loves to play with Bret and they play all day long. mainly on the Star Wars lego game that my dad bought them last week. she likes to play with her friends and has a fun time with her. jordan and I often talk when i come into my room at night and we get in trouble....sometimes. She keeps me awake alot and never stops talking in a good way tho
Haleigh-loves to sing to Wicked. (she is really really good) we might sing one of the songs at one of our concerts later this year. she loves to hang out with her friends and draw in her room for HOURS. she likes to read...unlike me! i have to be forced to read at school and i dont get how she can just read and read. we see eachother at school and i guess you can say that we are best friends. some people say that we look exactly alike!
thats ME!(the blogger for the family) i love to be around my frineds at school and we laugh most of the time. i dont like reading as i mentioned earlier. i am always on the phone or talking on the internet. softball is comming up and i am going to play. i love to dive and cant wait till it starts in the summer!
and last but not least, Bret. He loves to play basket ball and had his first game today. he plays xbox constantly and loves his Lego Starwars that he got a couple of days ago. he likes to play with Jordan and his best friend Max, who has the same birthday as him. he loves his dog Winston. the boxer and lays on him while he watches t.v. (so cute!)

5 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Hey any new post is great in my book. Way to go Makayla!! Thanks for the update. I love your post on all the kids. Very clever.

8:29 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

p.s. Miss you all tons!!

xoxo from Texas

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Makayla-you did an awesome job on writing about everybody! I enjoyed reading it:)

9:11 PM  
Blogger sista # 2 said...

Hi. Just dropping by...
That was like reading the description of my kids, except I have 2. Fun description from their sibling-great job! -ciao

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Yes I admit that I'm an avid reader(HAHA big word) but just you try to stop when yor at the best part!
HAhA...just kidding...

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home