Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm being a copy cat

1. I love my husband we have been together for almost 20 years.
2. I love going on vacations anywhere.
3. I was born in Dunedin, New Zealand.
4. My daily ritual is going to sonic for my route 44 diet coke with fresh lime.
5. The last time I went to New Zealand was two years ago.
6. I love going to my children games, meets, concerts, activities.
7. I have four children 3 girls and 1 boy.
8. I was a diver when I was younger.
9. I loved playing field hockey when I was younger.
10. I have had four c-sections.
11. I am the youngest of four.
12. I'm daddies little girl.
13. I love animals, I have always had some animal in my life.
14. I have 2 large dogs. Winston my 1 yr old boxer and Tasha my yr old German shepherd.



15. I love to go shopping at Scottsdale Fashion Square.

16. I grew up at the beach and love to go their every year.

17. I was a little fish growing up was always swimming.

18. My mom made my take karate when I was younger. I hated it.

19. I played netball for my school team.

20. I always wanted 4 kids. 2 and 2 but I got 3 and 1. But that's ok

21. I went to Mesa High.

22. My birthday is on the 22nd.

23. I was a horrible bike rider as a kid. I always crashed.

24. I now ride bikes with my husband to get exercise. I don't crash anymore knock on wood.

25. I used to get into my older sister things all the time . ie make up and clothes.

26. Before I had my drivers license I would take my moms car out with my friends.

27. I never had to worry about my weight when I was younger. But now I do.

28. I love to snuggle up with a good book and can't put it down until I'm done.

29. I loved to ride horses bare back when I was younger.

30. We used to have dinner at the beach all the time when I was a kid.

31. I have bungy jumped over a river. It was a blast.

32. I tore my acl and fractured my leg skiing. now I snow board.

33. I skied the southern alps with my husband.

34. I went sailing on my uncles yachet in New Zealand.

35. I love to do dare devil things.

36. I love roller coasters.

37. I always wanted to be a marine biologist . But IM not.

38. I want nothing but the best for my kids.

39. I moved from New Zealand when I was 13.

40. I still have a lot of family in NZ

41. I want to take my kids to NZ but the 13 hr flight with them kind of hinders that until they are a little older.

42. I love to get pedicures

43. I love crackers apple spinach chicken salad.

44. I crave cadburys chocolate it is the only chocolate I eat.

45. My favorite candy bar is a flake by cadburys.

46. All the employees at sonic know me and what I order. they walk it to me while I am in line.

47. I get my nails done every2 to 3 weeks.

48. I hate getting older.

49. I will have surgery to help fix that. sometime down the road.

50. I love going to New York and can't wait to go back this year.

51. I love Broadway shows.

52. I had so much fun in china town shopping for purses and tiffany jewerly. Going into man holes and down allies looking for a good bargin.

53. I love hollister clothing and so do my girls. They steal mine all the time.

54. I love to mow my own yard and see the pretty lines when I'm done.

55. I love to listen to music in the car and sing along with my kids.

56. I hate to run.

57. I love to go to my spinning class.

58. I want to loose about 15 more pounds.

60. I lost 20 pounds last year.

61. My kids can't believe I still have my one and a half of f the diving board.

62. I want to finish my degree, go back to school.

63. I love to come home from church and take a Sunday afternoon nap.

64. I love to have a clean house but my kids don't like to work or help out.

65. I am not look forward to the 1300 sq foot addition we will be starting in the next month, but it will be nice once we are done.

66. I love when my kids are on summer vacation but I also love when they go back to school. go figure.

67. I hate scary movies. I love girlie movies.

68. I'm married to the man of my dreams. I had a dream about him before I meet him.

69. I love to go out to eat.

70. I love Charlstons

71. I love to go out to lunch with my girl friends.

72. I love getting new sun glasses.

73. I love laying out at the beach.

74. I love to look at pictures of my children.

75. I love Friday nite date nite with my husband.

76. I love bed time at nite, I love my bed.

77. I love to listen to my ipod.

78. I love day's of Christmas candle. I burn it all the time.

79. I love my house to smell good.

80. I love to drive my husbands BMW instead to my suburban. It's cute and fast.

81. I am not a faithful blogger like my sister in law Jenny.

82. My girls tell me I need to bloc more often.

83. I love to play with my dogs.

84. I like to help out at my children schools.

85. I would rather be warm that cold any day.

86. I love to spent time with my husband,

87. I love one on one time with my kids.

88. I hate my not flat tummy. I want to get a tummy tuck soon.

89. I love to go to the condo's in Carlsbad.

90. I have never had braces. But people think I have.

91. I love my lucky jeans and wearing my sweat pants when it's cold.

92. I enjoy baking.

93. I love my coach purses.

94. I like to decorate my house.

95. I like to cuddle in a warm fresh smelling blanket.

96. I love the green downey it smells so good.

97. I love mint m & ms at Christmas time.

98. I hate dirty smelly kids.

99. I love freshly bathed clean kids.

100. I want to travel Europe some day.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Okay now I know why we get along so well, we have a TON in common. Except for the bungi thing. I don't think I will do that, but maybe if I was forced. Hee hee.

I had no idea you dove when you were younger, I guess that is why Makayla is so good at it. I wanted 2/2 just for balance purposes. But can't argue with 3/1 healthy right? I'll call you later regarding what we talked about ;)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have a lot in common with my sister! You guys go to Sonic everyday for a Diet Coke! Hilarious! I think you look great and it is awesome that you lost 20 pounds last year! Good for you!

I don't know why you couldn't read my blog-Jenny was the only one who could read it-maybe b/c I used the new blogger. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your 100 things!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home