Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last day of school for us

Last day of school today. I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm ready for all of the activities that go along with summer. We have so many things going like swim team, diving, basketball camp, voice lessons, tennis lessons, dance. Softball just finished last night some coaches are wanting our girls for all stars. But we are saying no to that.

I am so grouchy and tired right now because I woke up at 4:15 cuz I heard Bret talking in his sleep. I couldn't fall back asleep because I had to get up at 5:15 for our husband and wife ride at 5:30. We rode about 20 miles with a really hard head wind against us the entire ride. As soon as I get Bret off I'm thinking about taking a nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Who is taking voice lessons? Haleigh?
I didn't realize you guys were going outside of the swimming activities. I am tired for you!! We have 2 more days after today. It's bitter sweet for me as well.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the last day of school!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home