Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happy birthday Jordan Lindsay


My sweet Jordan Lindsay just turned 9 years old today. I can't believe that she is getting so big. You have to stop growing Jordan so you can be my sweet little Jordan forever. I kind of feel bad for J because her birthday is on the first day of school. Jordan did have a good day though. She picked her favorite breakfast which is banana's foster and strawberry crepes with cream. I took treats into her classroom, then Jordan got to pick where we went for dinner. I just have to say how grateful I am to have Jordan in my life. I love her so very much, she is the sweetest little girl, she is a great helper, she works harder and better than her 2 older sisters. Jor bug we love you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark and Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! You are getting so old!

Kristi

4:21 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan. Wish we could have been there! Love ya lots!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie & Johnny said...

Happy Birthday, girly! Hope you had a great day. You look so grown up in those pictures...so cute! :)

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jordan (probably very late)! I remember when she & Taylor were 3 and we all went to Big Surf together-it is crazy how fast they grow up! I also remember babysitting Haley and Macayla (sorry if names spelled wrong)-I am starting to feel old:)

11:00 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Yes, Janet you slaughtered their names. Its Haleigh and Makayala. Just a little FYI hee hee.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

jenny, you got Haleighs name rite but not Makayla.... though you were pretty close

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mark and Kristi said...

Dean-
I need your email so I can send you a link to the fantasy league we are putting together.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!every one always spells mine & Makaylas names wrong....infact, I've been known to spell hers wrong too! LOL!!!!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home